Mr. A.F. Braun
Annemarie Braun has been a specialist family lawyer at ScheerSanders for over 10 years. She offers her clients peace, structure and direction in an often difficult and emotional times.
Annemarie represents the interests of clients who separate and have to make arrangements about, for example, children and finances. She is regularly instructed as a mediator to help parties reach mutual solutions, but she also represents individual clients. Annemarie gives them realistic advice with the aim of achieving a quick and thorough solution and to prevent escalations and unnecessary costs.
Annemarie regularly advises and litigates in international affairs. As a result of her membership of the International Academy of Family Lawyers (IAFL) Annemarie can get in touch with foreign lawyers easily. For example, if a legal system other than the Dutch system applies or if litigation takes place abroad.
In Annemarie’s practice particular attention is paid to adoption cases. She has a lot of experience in this area and has good contacts with the organisations involved such as the various licensees. This enables her to assist her clients in an efficient and competent manner.
- divorce, dissolution of a registered partnership or termination of cohabitation (parental plan, partner maintenance, division of property and pension);
- child protection cases (supervision orders, care orders, termination of parental responsibility);
- parentage matters (acknowledgement of parentage, adoption, legal determination or denial of parenthood, annulment of the acknowledgement of parentage and revocation of the adoption);
- parental responsibility disputes;
- appointment of a deputy in case of mental of physical incapacity;
- matters concerning civil status records.
Membership specialist lawyers associations:
- Association of Family Law Attorneys and Divorce Mediators (vFAS)
- International Academy of Family Lawyers (IAFL) since 2017
- Dutch Mediation Federation (MfN).
- Registered mediator at the court
- Registered mediator at the Dutch Legal Aid Board
Annemarie is registered in the register of legal areas of the Dutch Bar Association in the principal legal areas family law with sub areas:
- Divorce, maintenance matters and contact arrangements
- International private law
- Child protection law
- Parentage and acknowledgement
On the basis of this registration, she is required to obtain 10 training points in each registered principal area of law each calendar year in accordance with the standards of the Dutch Bar Association.