Our lawyers at ScheerSanders advise and litigate for employers of all sizes; small, medium and large. Our clients come from a wide variety of industries. Our clients choose ScheerSanders due to our in depth knowledge of employment law, while having a pragmatic approach. The result is our main concern. We are proud that we maintain a long-term relationship with many clients and not only solve problems afterwards, but have become a permanent strategic adviser for many, to prevent problems from arising.
ScheerSanders litigates and advises in areas, such as:
- employment contracts;
- termination of employment and dismissal;
- changing terms and conditions of employment;
- flexible employment relationships;
- work-related accidents and employer's liability;
- long-term illness and reintegration;
- employment disputes;
- good employment practices;
- reorganisation and social plan;
- dismissal of the statutory director;
- non-competition clauses;
- collective labour agreements;
- employee participation;
- transfer of undertaking and harmonisation of employment conditions;
- agency worker contracts.
Membership specialist lawyers associations: the Association of Dutch Employment Lawyers (VAAN) and The Hague Association of Employment Lawyers (VHA).
Contact person: Frederike Werts