Practice and cooperation
As a medical professional or pharmacist, you probably want to concentrate on the content of your profession. Nonetheless, entrepreneurship in health care is increasingly demanding, partly because of the government's aim to introduce more competition. The complex regulations and administrative burdens that go hand in hand with this are increasingly time-consuming for entrepreneurs in the sector.
ScheerSanders advises independent professionals in the medical sector in matters related to their practice and cooperation with other medical disciplines. You can contact us for:
- renting and letting practice space;
- employment contracts and disputes;
- establishment and termination of partnerships;
- interdisciplinary cooperation such as partnerships, (A)HOEDs and healthcare centres;
- advice on data protection (GDPR);
- reviewing franchise contracts;
- coordination of medication;
- integrated care;
- distribution of medication;
- cooperation with organisations.
Contact person: Ivan Baas